Introduction: The Legal and Arbitration Institute of “Adlavaran Arsis” in 1394 was established in accordance to the necessities of the society and the Islamic Republic of Iran, for higher quality and better services in the area of legal counseling and legal services, with the assistance of the lawyers of the elite, as well as university professors and retired judges.
Among the services of this institution are the following:
1. Trying to resolve the legal problems and disputes that have arisen before the referral to the judicial authorities
2. Settlement of petitions and complaints; declaration and....
For those who are not willing to directly use the lawyers of the contracting institution.
3. Provide consulting depending on the type and circumstances of the case, refer to a lawyer specializing in that subject.
4. Carrying out legal and consultative work for compatriots abroad.
5. The use of qualified abroad lawyers to eliminate and track the international affairs of clients.
It is hoped that this Institution will be able to serve a small part in advancing and improving the legal status of Islamic Iran.